Important Information: We have received information that many fake organizations are active in the name of VACC in the country. The members of those fake organizations are being misled in the name of VACC. You are requested to avoid such misleading people and organizations and if any person identifies himself as an officer of VACC, first of all check his verification on our website by visiting officer verification from his UID and registered mobile number. VACC HQ will not be responsible if you become a victim of any kind of fraud by any unauthorized person.
JOIN THE VACC
1. The purpose of the organization is to cooperate with the government. Thoroughly in terms of implementing policies to prevent crime, corruption and terrorism prevailing in the society. Security and development force for country, society and government department.
2. The main objective of the organization is to expose the rampant corruption, bribery at every stage of administration and to take action against corrupt and dishonest persons.
3. Create proper coordination and adjustment by removing the fear of the police from the mind of the public.
4. To take steps to punish criminals, miscreants and ministers and officials involved in criminal acts and bribery and punishable by the Government/Courts within the limits of law.
5. Fight against and remove corruption and bribery that is prevalent among government or semi-government officials.
6. Inquiry into the case of false cases being implied by the police by the agents (spies) of the trust/organization and sending the investigation report to the Government/concerned officers and courts and attempt to execute the case. Official recognition to be given to the members .
7. To get the robbers/mafia arrested red handed through the members of the organization and to make its secret information available to the Hon’ble President, Hon’ble Prime Minister, Home Minister, Judges, Speaker of Lok Sabha. and Central Government Ministries. and Hon’ble Chief Minister, His Excellency the Governor of the State and other concerned Government Officials.
8. To protect the interests of honest and upright employees and promote their moral struggle for women to be given equal rights as men.
9. To free farmers, workers and women from all forms of exploitation, apprehension and injustice and to empower the weaker section of the society by helping them in every way.
10. By conducting a fair investigation – corruption, bribery, fear of exploitation in offices, harassment of women and complaints related to land / house of poor people, the investigation report will be sent to the government / administration and the concerned department and the culprits will be punished by giving justice to the victims. (Rs. 0/- (Nil) postage, typing cost and three affidavits will be taken from the victims. ) In order to give proper judgment to the victims, all the relevant documents from this office will be informed to the Supreme Court. Will be done.
11. To investigate and investigate the tendency of the goons to forcibly grab the land/house of the poor, helpless, destitute and to stop the said practice and bring them justice and punish the goons by the government. /court. In any state of India if any fraud has taken place from this office, so that the victims can get proper justice.
12. To file cases in court against criminals and corrupt persons, if necessary, to bring justice to the victims and punish the miscreants. Under the rules etc. under the IPS Act.
13. Criminals, corrupt persons and bribe takers and like termites harm the country and the state. To make people aware about this, take a pledge to save/save people from them. If any item (foodgrains/rifles/revower/money/jewellery etc.) is placed underground by any person, which is not legal and dangerous for the society and country, will be taken out by special force.
14. Efforts/efforts to be made by the Trustees to prevent crime and corruption in the political sphere for the interest of the public and the State throughout India. Also, when the passengers are traveling by train, if they are harassed by the railway authorities and force, the trustees will look after it, so that they can get proper justice and compensation from the Ministry of Railways.
15. Complaints will be made to the President of India, Hon’ble Prime Minister, Home Minister, Judges, Speakers of Lok Sabha and the Center and the case against the officers who send the inquiry report on time or at all. of the State before the Hon’ble Chief Minister, His Excellency the Governor. concerned government. The Office. The trustees will respond only after receiving the information, prior permission will be required from the concerned ministry’s office.